1. Identification of the owner and information and general information
The owner Gotongo SL, (hereinafter “Gotongo”) with registered office at calle Mundaiz 50, Edificio Innogune. San Sebastián 20012. With CIF: B75218198 and with e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Obligation to provide data
The data requested in the forms provided on Gotongo.org are generally mandatory (unless the opposite is specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, user requests cannot be met.
3. Information and consent
4. Information and personal data collected
Gotongo SL will process the data requested and, in any case, those that are indicated as mandatory in the web forms enabled:
- Identifying data: name and surname, name of the entity, tax identification number, and name of the representative person
- Contact details: email address, country, city and Skype account, telephone
- Work experience, educational level and languages and volunteer experience, date of birth, motivations.
- Legal form, scope, number of workers, country of headquarters and action
5. Purpose of the information
The personal data that we process through Gotongo.org will be used for the following purposes:
- Enable communication between people and non-profit entities and report on the volunteer projects launched by the latter.
- The data provided by private individuals to the Gotongo.org website may be consulted by those non-profit entities whose opportunities the person has been interested in; and by the Gotongo.org team.
6. Legitimation of the treatment and data retention period
In relation to the treatment for the remission of commercial communications related to the services of Gotongo SL, they are based on the consent given by the user, allowing the user to oppose this treatment at all times.
The processed data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was collected, that is, for the provision of services and, subsequently, until the prescription of any derived responsibilities. However, the user may revoke their consent at any time, in the indicated cases, although this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
7. Commercial communications
One of the purposes for which we treat the personal data provided by users is to establish communications from Gotongo SL.
8. Communication of data to third parties
We inform you that Gotongo SL, expressly, will transfer the data of the volunteers to the NGOs where they request candidacies
9. Accuracy of the data
The user guarantees that he is of legal age and that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and the user is responsible for any direct or indirect damage or injury that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the user guarantees that he has informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained his authorization to provide his data to Gotongo SL for the stated purposes.
10. Exercise of rights
The user can send an email to Gotongo, to the address email@example.com attaching a copy of his identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain information about whether Gotongo SL is treating personal data that concerns the user or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from Gotongo SL The limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of the data provided by the User in those cases provided for in the regulations.
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, when the interested party considers that Gotongo SL has violated the rights that are recognized by the regulations applicable in data protection.
- The Data Protection Officer is: Guillermo Boned Pinder with email firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Security measures
Lastly, we inform you that Gotongo SL will treat your data at all times in a completely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose technical measures and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.