Bases of the contest "1.500€ for NGOs"
GOTONGO S.L. (hereinafter “Gotongo” or the “Organizer”) with C.I.F. B-75218198 and registered office at Calle Mundaiz 50, Innogune building, 2nd floor, postal code 20012, San Sebastián, is organizing an International Promotional Contest (hereinafter the “Contest”) for all NGOs (association, foundation, federation, etc.) that register at www.gotongo.org (hereinafter, the "web") and publish their volunteering projects and/or their job vacancies; consists in awarding the two winning NGOs of the two prizes a total of 1.500 euros (750 Euros for the highest scoring Project and 750 Euros for the highest scoring Vacancy). Hereinafter, the Award, when referring to the total amount or the Volunteering Award or Employment Award when referring individually to each of them.
The legal bases, as well as the Terms and Conditions of this Contest (hereinafter, the "Terms and Conditions"), are established below:
- In order to participate in the Contest, the NGO must be registered and publish at least one volunteering project (hereinafter “project”) or a job vacancy (hereinafter “vacancy”) on the website, owned by Gotongo. All NGOs registered on the website prior to the contest and all those who register once the term has started will obligatory be part of the contest.
- Any NGO that participates in the Contest accepts each and every one of the provisions described in these Terms and Conditions. These are applicable, they are complemented and it is understood that they are part of these general conditions for all legal purposes (hereinafter, the general conditions and together with the particular conditions will be referred to as the "Terms and Conditions").
- After accepting the Terms and Conditions, the NGO that participates in the Contest will have to publish at least one Project.
- Finally, the winning NGOs will be selected according to the number of votes they have received from non-NGO users of the website. In other words, those who vote are the people who have registered on the website and are interested in the Projects and Vacancies of these NGOs.
Henceforth, the NGOs that participate in the Contest will be called the Participant or, in the plural, the Participants.
PURPOSE OF THE CONTEST.
This Contest has the objective of supporting with economic resources those initiatives that are developed by any registered non-profit entity with its registered office in any country in the world and with any area of intervention that requires volunteering and aligned with any of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
FIRST. - Duration of the Contest
The total established period for the Contest is from 00:00 on September 06, 2021 until September 30 at 11:59 p.m. 2021. (UTC +2)
SECOND. - Place of the Contest
The Contest will take place at Gotongo website: www.gotongo.org. Therefore, to participate in the Contest, it will be necessary to enter and be registered as an NGO at the Gotongo website.
THIRD. - How the Contest works
To participate in the Contest, participants will need to follow and comply with the regulations established below:
- Register at Gotongo as an NGO at "We are an NGO"
- Publish at least one project or vacancy on the web, and have it published for the minimum of the duration of the contest, until the 30th of September on the web page.
- Only real and active NGOs whose Projects are also real will be valid (projects and vacancies that have not yet started can be published). Additional data may be requested to confirm the veracity of these NGOs and their published projects.
- NGOs are encouraged to broadcast through the media they choose (such as social networks), that they are participating in this contest and that to win they need the votes of participants who register on the web as “Candidate”.
- In order to be one of the two eligible winners, the NGOs will have to receive a minimum of 25 votes from different people.
- Only users with real Gotongo user accounts will be valid. Fake profiles or trolls will not be accepted.
- When it is confirmed that the Participants comply with the conditions, the winner will be contacted through the contact details of this NGO that are held by Gotongo.
- The winning NGOs will have to fill in a descriptive report with the project and detail its expenses. The attached form will be sent to them in the communication that they have been winners.
FORTH. - Winner Selection
The two awarded NGOs will be the ones that obtained the highest number of votes on behalf of the users registered as “candidate” during the period of the contest, in each one of the awards offered. Both the volunteering and vacancy awards comes with an endowment of 750 euros, making the total prize 1.500 euros.
The same NGO cannot win both €750 prizes. Should this occur, the winner of the Employment Award will be declared the winner of the Employment Award, and the runner-up in terms of number of votes for the Volunteering Award will be declared the winner.
Also, an NGO which has already received prizes in previous Gotongo competitions is also not eligible to be a winner.
NGOs will be contacted personally, using the contact details provided to Gotongo, within 7 days of the end of the contest.
FIFTH. - Description of the Prize
- The prizes of the competition consist of awarding prizes to 2 NGOs that are registered on the Gotongo website.
- Volunteering Prize of 750€.
- Vacancy Prize of 750€.
- The Prize may not be transferred to third parties.
- The winning NGOs will be contacted through the contact details as mentioned in the previous Clause.
- Winning NGOs must contact Gotongo within 5 business days after Gotongo has contacted them. If the winners do not contact within this period, it will be understood for all purposes that they surrender the Prize, and the prize will be awarded to the next NGO with the highest number of votes.
SIXTH. - Memory presentation
The winning entities will have to present their reports in PDF format within fifteen (15) days from when they are contacted.
This memory will contain the following elements.
For the Volunteering Prize:
- Title of the project
- Start date and planned execution period
- Objective of the intervention
- Activities carried out to date and planned
- Intervention area and group at which it is aimed ed
- Expected impact / Scope of the intervention (number and profile of beneficiaries; geographic area).
- Budget and economic justification.
- Photographic documentation
For the Vacancy Prize:
- Start date and expected period of implementation
- Objective of employment
- Area of intervention and target group
- Expected impact/ Scope of the intervention (number and profile of beneficiaries; geographical area)
SEVENTH. - Requirements, validity, limits and restrictions of the Contest.
- Participants can only be NGOs that have been accepted by Gotongo to publish on the web.
- Participants can be from any country.
- These Terms and Conditions may be modified, canceled and suspended at any time by Gotongo. These will be informed through the same means which they were originally published ed, including, if necessary, clarifications or modifications that do not alter the spirit of the Contest. Any situation related to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be settled by the Organizer.
- Gotongo reserves the right, without liability, to invalidate or reject Participants who, by its own criteria and discretion, do not comply with the requirements established in these Terms and Conditions and/or violate third party rights and/or do not comply with the applicable legislation. Likewise, Gotongo reserves the right to justifiably eliminate the participation of any Participant who defrauds, alters and/or renders useless the proper functioning and normal and regulatory course of the Contest. Any abusive or fraudulent use of these terms and conditions will result in the cancellation of this person's participation in the Contest.
- Gotongo will not be responsible for any failure or setback that the Participant has at the time of receiving the Prize. Likewise, Gotongo will not be responsible for covering any of the expenses incurred by the Participant to make the Prize effective or for the enjoyment of it.
- Gotongo will not be responsible for any bank transfer fees for making the payment. The total amount of the prize of €750 will be the amount issued without adding any extra cost.
- Gotongo will use the payment methods it deems most convenient in each case.
- The winning Participant, upon receiving the Prize, declares his agreement and exempts Gotongo from any responsibility. Once the Participant receives the Prize, Gotongo will not be liable for any damages, losses or impairments suffered by the Prize for reasons not attributable to Gotongo. Under no circumstances can Gotongo be forced to deliver more gifts than those offered in these Terms and Conditions.
- Before receiving the Prize, the NGO will have filled in and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org the project report and the corresponding expense items.
- The prize established in these Terms and Conditions is non-transferable and is not redeemable otherwise.
- Those who are: (i) NGOs that collaborate with Gotongo employees, ambassadors and/or influencers (ii) accounts that are fraudulent or of dubious origin may not participate in the Contest.
- Gotongo's liability is released for:
- Expenses incurred to participate in the Contest, to make the Prize effective or to enjoy it;
- Unauthorized human interventions by third parties to computer systems or similar that alter the development of the Contest;
- Damages suffered to the integrity or property of the Participants or third parties that are caused by virtue of the Contest during the enjoyment of the prize.
- Tax obligations of the NGOs that win the Contest.
The fact of participating in the Contest implies the consent of the Participants that their name, voice and image are used in social networks, photographs, publications and other advertising media, and in general in all dissemination material for promotional purposes that the Organizer wishes to do in relation to the Contest, either during the promotional period or once it expires for a maximum period of one year. This authorization does not imply any duty to remunerate or compensate the Participant.
Furthermore, the Participants by taking part in the Competition authorize Gotongo to have their image transmitted in videos, photographs and personal interviews about the Prize; as well as on the Contest website, and in any other means of communication that Gotongo chooses to make known to the public about the experiences of the winner and his companions, if applicable. This authorization does not imply any duty to remunerate or compensate the Participants.
EIGHTH. - Additional information on data protection.
- Who is the Data Controller?
- Identity: Gotongo SL
- Postal Address: Calle Mundaiz 50, Innogune building, 2nd floor, 20012 San Sebastián
- For what purpose will the data and images be processed?
In Gotongo we will treat the data obtained as a result of the organization of the contest to which these rules belong in order to organize and manage the contest in accordance with these rules of participation, as well as for the sending of commercial communications including by electronic means, in which Cookies, web beacons and similar devices may be used to collect impersonal information for analytical and behavioural purposes.
- How long will the data and images be kept?
The data provided will be incorporated into Gotongo's data files. Once the Contest ends, the data will be duly blocked and will be kept for a period of 3 years. Later they will be deleted.
The information related to the winners will be kept until such time as the legal obligation to keep them expires .
- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of data and images?
The legal basis for the treatment of data and images is the consent given by the interested party and / or, where appropriate, by their legal representative.
- To which recipients will the data and images be communicated?
The data will be published on social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube, which means that they will be processed by the administrators of said networks in accordance with their terms and conditions.
- What are your rights when providing us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Gotongo processes their personal data or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Those interested have the right to the portability of their personal data that they have provided to Gotongo.
Interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Gotongo will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Interested parties have the right to file a claim with a competent Data Protection Control Authority.
To exercise the rights, the user can use the downloadable forms on the AEPD website: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/derechos/principales_derchos/index-ides-idphp.php to request rights and send it along with the supporting documentation of your identity to the postal address indicated on the form itself.
NINTH. - Applicable law and jurisdiction
The law applicable to this Contest will be Spanish.
For the resolution of any controversy or discrepancy that may arise regarding the interpretation or application of the Terms and Conditions, they expressly submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Guipúzcoa (Spain).